– Draghi do over drives renewed upside.
– Mediocre jobs report beats mediocre expectations, heralded as strong.
– It took 7 years but mission accomplished: mediocre is the new strong.
– Fed Rate hike will be far more than your standard 25BP move.
– Market volatility should not be ignored.
– Friday reversal will have a chance to show if it means anything.
– Overall picture still toppish, but a continued yearend move can make great money.
Sure investors like certainty that the Jobs Report apparently provided, but more than that, they like the easy money Draghi re-pledged…Read More